Departing from Tijuana, travel with us through this incredible route that will allow you to visit the green and numerous wine yards that cover the Guadalupe Valley in Baja California. You will love it!!
The Guadalupe Valley is renowned for being the largest area of quality winemaking in Mexico, with its extensive list of wine houses in the region; they produce 90% of the wine in the country. Come and see the work done in the vineyards and discover why this destination has become a point of great interest for tourists.
What to do?
- Taste the best wines on the country
- Plow through the skies in a hot air balloon
- Have a delightful walk along the Wine Route
- Experience the harvest festival in August
- Enjoy Baja Med Gastronomy
- Country cuisine with fresh local ingredients
- Activities whole year round
- We offer packages for couples
- Trips with hotel stay or same day return
- Groups from 2 to 50 people